Easy Christmas Jello Recipe
I am so happy that the holiday season is here! I am feeling a bit better and we've been experimenting with jello recipes, as my husband happens to love it! He doesn't eat a lot of sweets, therefore this is a real finding for me! I somehow feel also very inspired by my baby. She is not even here and I already want to make cute things for her!
I've been very stubborn about making this Christmas jelly since I saw the "broken glass jelly" that is floating around the Internet, but I wanted to make it my own, so we went to look for cute moulds we could use instead of the "broken glass", which is nothing more than just jelly cut out like squares. As it turns out, my idea didn't work. We bought these cute moulds and although they hold the shape very well, once we put them with the rest of the ingredients the shapes lost their form. Oh well, we tried!
The next day, prepare the rest of the jelly, which is just mixing the unflavored gelatine with condensed milk, and let it rest for another night. Again, it settles very quickly but rather safe than sorry!
Once ready, submerge a knife into warm water so you can have a clean cut on the jelly. That's it!
- 1 pack red jelly.
- 1 pack green jelly.
- 2 packets unflavored gelatin.
- 1 can (400grams) condensed milk.
- Hot water.
Takes , serves 4.
- Add 1/4 cup boiling water to each the green and the red jello, mix until dissolved; then add 1/4 cup cold water to each of them and let it chill overnight.
- Pour the green and red jello into your moulds and let it chill overnight.
- The next day, mix the 2 packets of unflavored gelatin with 1/4 cup hot water, dissolve and add 1/4 cup cold water.
- Wait until the unflavored gelatin is room temparature to mix it with the condensed milk.
- Put the green and red jelly pieces into their final container and add the mixture of unflavored gelatin and condensed milk.
- Chill overnight and serve.
Thanks for reading, your support means the world to me! Follow me on Social Media: