How to make super fluffy scrambled eggs
I've found that there is nothing better than starting the day with a good breakfast, and when I eat eggs I find myself eating less junk, and eating less in general. I heard how some people add milk or cheese to the eggs, but in my personal experience cheddar cheese works the best. Then I read this other tip, somewhere on the Internet, where you put the eggs and the cheese and blend them in a blender, but if you, like me, are a person with limited time and patience, blending the eggs with a fork yield the exact same results.
After it is mixed, put it in a very hot pan. I usually use a spray instead of butter or oil, but it’s totally up to you if you want to use something else. Add a little bit of salt, pepper and chives, and mix it again for a few minutes. It’s very quick and easy.
Recipe - Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
- 4 eggs (for 2 people).
- 250 grams of cheddar cheese.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Use spray 'n cook to grease a medium size pan.
- Mix the eggs, the cheddar cheese and the chives.
- When the pan is hot add the eggs, and mix frequently until throughly cooked.
- Sprinkle aromat and some more chives.
- Serve with bacon, sausages, or bread.